Halaman

My Hijab Fashion and Make Up Inspiration 9

0 komentar

Hi, guys! Assalammu'alaikum! Welcome to the 9th series of My Hijab Fashion and Make Up Inspiration. :D I'm having so much fun to write down this article only for you people, who read my blogs. I know, I'm not updated it daily. But, hey! We are busy to do our job, right? Students, career women, housewives, etc. Who said that only men who can be busy? :D Anyway, I wanna tell you guys that I might not putting some makeup inspirations in some pictures. Because, I want you created your own makeup when you are trying or even wear it on your daily activities. So, without any kind of second thought, here is the latest My Hijab Fashion and Make Up Inspiration from the previous series (first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth).


Okay. Is there anyone who reads this article is school students or college students? Are you confused to find inspiration for the outfit to school or college? Relax. I'm in here to help you, to giving some inspiration that might help you. :D I got this inspiration from Seventeen.com about Back to School Outfits for Fall. Because college or school is about hectic days to doing some work or meeting some new friends, this outfits looks great for you. Floral print jeans is so in for Fall/Autumn. Wear it with chambray dress shirt, yellow blazer, black pashmina, and your book bag. Don't forget some simple accessories and sneakers. Taupe eyeshadow and bronze cheek will look great for your look at school.

This is the great look for hang out with some friends. If you have some mini dresses before you wearing hijab like me (I'm having 5 mini dresses), don't dump it! You can wear it with bright color pants, dark color blazer, tangerine hijab, sunglasses, and black boots. Don't forget to add bag to put the things that you wanted to bring, like your smartphone, wet tissues, or even your prayer needs (I'm having prayer garment or in Indonesia we called it 'mukena'. It covers your whole body, except your face. You can search at Google for that words). Hangout with natural makeup? Why not? :D

For every American who read this blog, please. Let's forget for a moment the problem about the WTC tragedy that occurred on September 11, 2001, and please forget about Islamophobia. I'm tired of hearing the news about the non-Muslims who are sarcastic and racist against Muslims. But, right now, I wanna give some inspiration for school/college inspired by American classic style. If you have dark loose straight leg jeans, wear it with acid washed jeans shirt, polka dot blazer, black hijab, satchel bag, and oxford shoes. If you are near-sighted girls, don't forget to wear your glasses. A very natural makeup should be enough for this look.

I love dusty pink color. And, dusty pink is color trend for Fall 2013. Wear dusty pink long sleeve blouses/shirt/tees with black floral print maxi skirt, dusty pink wedges shoes, bright pink hijab (this is also a good trick for fair/light skin women), simple brown bag, big black fedora hats, and sunglasses. I want to having some red ombre eyeshadow and red-plum ombre lips for Fall. I think that would be perfect for this look.

Okay, ladies. Let's face it. We all right now (almost) can't live without social media, right? :D When I saw there's a 'social media dress code' from Google, I was thinking "Why I didn't make it more hijabi friendly???" :D I know that sound crazy, but finally I can realized that idea. For my Facebook Hijab Inspired, blue long sleeve blouses, white palazzo pants, white blazer, blue hijab, blue wedges shoes, white sun hat, and blue clutch. This look is great for outdoor formal/semi formal party.

This look is also inspired by one of most famous social media, Twitter. :D Twitter logo is all about teal. So, white long sleeve blouses, teal maxi skirt, teal jacket, white hijab, white shoes, teal sunglasses, and teal sling bag, is will make you more like Twillionaire. :D This look is also great for vacation on cruise or beach.

Youtube is also (almost) being the part of our life, right? :D We always watching tutorials, music videos, until news is on it with zillions viewers everyday. Inspired by Youtube logo, this look is definitely great for Youtuber. :D Black V-neck long sleeves blouses (this is really perfect for women with big breasts. For more idea, you can go check this link), black V-neck waistcoat/vest, red maxi skirt, white pashmina, white sunglasses, white sling bag, and white sneakers platform. This look is perfect for casual looks.


Is anyone here have Tumblr? Well, I do have Tumblr. Well, I know it's not much. But, I'm still using it until know. Anyway, this look is definitely great for formal indoor party. And, I have a trick to wear sleeveless V-neck dark teal silk maxi dress. For more modest look, wear white long sleeve turtleneck top inside the dress. For big breast women, this will look great if you want to look more modest at the formal party, because this look will create a shallow V-neck. Then, you can added white crop blazer, dark teal hijab, white fascinator, dark teal clutch, and white high heels.


Okay. Please don't judge me, but..I like watching The Voice US, and...I wish I can be the part of that shows. As maybe you already know, I'm studying in music school in vocal division. I always watching The Voice US, because I must learn something from so many artists. But, I know it won't happen. I don't know why, but I always think the worst. When I saw The Voice logo, that makes me inspired to making this look. I imagined that I'm wearing red loose pants, white shirts, dark grey jacket, black pashmina, silvery white headpiece, black satchel bag, and edgy black ankle boots. It will makes me look like a rockstar. :D With adding some silver eyeshadow and red lipstick, I think I'm ready for my blind auditions. :D


I hope you enjoy this blog. And, if you want to know more information about me, you can check this out:

Facebook: Annysha Nynysh Aulia (https://www.facebook.com/annysha.aulia)
Twitter: @NyNyshMusic (https://twitter.com/NyNyshMusic)
Pinterest: Nynysh Aulia (http://pinterest.com/nynyshaulia/)
Polyvore: fabsmusician (http://fabsmusician.polyvore.com/)
Tumblr: storyofnynysh.tumblr.com
Instagram: @nynyshaulia
Vine: Annysha Aulia
Keek: @nynyshaulia

Bye. Wassalammu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

Hijabi Heartbreaker