Halaman

Hijab Style for Women with Curves & Big 'Assets'

0 komentar

Assalammualaikum...

I know some of you would be shocking and asking 'What is that mean?' :D Actually, the title of the article is me and every women's in the world with curvy body (especially, women with big assets). Until now, I was still confusing because I have the curves and big assets in my upper and lower body (you know what I mean). I used to have big calves, but that problem is solved because I always doing exercises. Unfortunately, my other problem is my 'assets' (I believe, that's what you said). I have huge assets (believe it or not). I used to be a 'damn' sexy girl. But, because right now I'm a hijabi, wearing sexy clothes was...ugh. Big NO NO! Why? Because, as a Muslim I have to be modest in Islamic way.

Actually, I've outsmart it by wearing some clothes that are loose and stretched out my hijab to cover my chest. But, still, my upper body looks big because my chest size is reached 32DDD/32E (this size before I do the breast massage. All of you would be surprised. But, that's the reality) until 32G/32F (after doing the breast massage). Well, that is really huge for a hijabi woman like me.

So many people asking me "Are you pregnant? Because, your bust is really big." I said, "No. I'm not married, yet!" And, that question is really makes me piss off.

I was very confused for a workaround, that I almost gave up. But, Allah doesn't allow that to happen. Allah has helped me to find a way out to deal with the large size of my breasts. I almost crying when I saw there's a website that trying to find some clothes that suits for hijabi women with big 'assets' like me.

I read it carefully and try to find which one is good for women who wear hijab. I wrote it down, then I pour it into this article to help women who want to wear hijab, but quite problematic with their bodies that have large breasts and a (possibly) large buttocks, like me, that don't want to attract the attention of men who are not their mahram (except for married women, for their husbands).

1. V-neck outerwear

  

Wear V-neck outerwear, because it can balanced out your big hips (if you have) and can divides and separates your bust area. An optical illusion from V-neck outerwear will also makes your bust looks smaller. If your outerwear have some button, try to unbuttoned it. If you buttoned it, your bust area will be visible and you will be blown if you too long to do it.

2. Batwing tops/cardigans

Batwing cardigan/tops is hijabis best friends. :D Why I should said that? Because, for women with big assets, these kind of clothes will help you cover your bust area and make it look smaller. It also quite loose, so you not to have worried about your bust area will exposed.
Currently, in the market has a lot to sell batwing blouses and cardigans. So, take out your batwing tops/cardigans, and you ready to go. :D

3. Hijab with light/pastel colors

Cover your chest with hijab in light/pastel colors. If the scarves is too transparent, make it double layer. Sometimes, you can also wear silk hijab (I have two silk hijabs) in formal/casual occasions to create some new colors and textures. Don't forget to stretch it out to cover your bust area. Another tips for you: if you have fair or light skin tone, try finding bright colored tops. So you're not look pale or...at least you want to look like a ghost. -_-'

4. Balance the color


If you want to wearing hijab in light colors, try to wear darker tops/cardigans. But, if you want to wear the darker hijab, just spice it up your outfits with some edgy colors, like burgundy, maroon, dark pink, or you also can mix it with some bold colors. The point is, balance the color of your outfits, so your breast is well covered.

5. Floral prints


Floral prints? Why not? As long as you wear it in one section (whether it's your hijab, your maxi skirts, your pants, or even your maxi dress), that wouldn't be a problem. Because, floral prints is very effective for avoiding breast formed behind the clothes you wear.

6. Wrap dress


The classical model of dress that can cover the breast, so that it appears smaller. If in the neck section is open, you can wear neckstension (if you have wrap dress with long sleeves) or you can wear polo neck innards (if you have sleeveless wrap dress).

7. Square Necklines Dress/Tops

Square neckline is really classic, refined, and modest options for us. The big busted women. :D This style is really toned down for hijabi woman. But, again. We have to put our neckstention (for square neckline dress/tunics/tops with long sleeves, like in the picture) or polo neck (for sleeveless square neckline dress/tops).

If you wear square neckline tunics like in the picture in right, you can add black skinny jeans or palazzo pants/trousers (if you have square neckline tunics with the short length). If you want to wear casual looks, add some denim jackets, simple necklaces, few bracelets, some simple rings, and flat shoes or sneakers. For formal looks, you can wear statement necklace, some statement headdress, chunky bracelets, and gold clutch.



I hope this article can help you to find a perfect fit for casual occasions or formal occasions like Eid Mubarak. Wassalammualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

Hijabi Heartbreaker