Halaman

Hijab Style for Rainy Season/Winter

0 komentar

Assalammu'alaikum...




Hi, guys! I'm having some tips for you who lived in some country with two seasons (people who lived in the countries that lie along the line of the equator, like me who lived in Indonesia) on rainy seasons and who lived in in some country with four seasons on winter. Before I write this article, for your information, I love rainy days. Because, when the rain is falling, I always writing songs. Must be the musicians in me. :D

I know some people hates rainy season/winter. Because, it can make some people become less excited. Their mood is going down and their face grim as the sky was overcast. If that happens,...well. You can do this following fashion tips for rainy day/snowy day, which will be guaranteed to be hijab-friendly fashion.

- Wearing Colorful Clothes



To brighten up your day, try to use a more colorful clothes when it rains. For example, a combination of yellow and orange, red or blue. Light-colored clothing can make you become more excited and will emit a brighter glow on your face. Trust me. :D

- Wear a thick hijab/pashmina




Yes. On the very very freezing day (brrrrr....), you have to wear thick pashmina/hijab. You don't want to be cold outdoors or indoors, right? Unless you want to be a snow woman, try to experiment with some hijab and scarf collection that you have. For example, a dark color clothing with a hijab on or vice versa.

If you wear a thin hijab, combined with a thick pashmina or scarf that made from wool or cashmere on your neck around your hijab. Or, try layering two thin hijabs which has almost the same color. In addition to keeping you warm, also can make you more fashionable.

- Boots



Who does not like this item? Boots is perfect for a rainy day/snowy day. Try to wear shoes with leather or rubber which is comfortable to wear when rainy days/snowy days.

Boots can keep you dry and look stylish. In addition, this type of shoe is more survive in the rainy season/winter. It would be better, if you set up 2-3 boots during the rainy season/winter.

- Blazer and Coat





This is a must-have item during the rainy season/winter. In addition to making you more warm, it also can make you look more presentable. If you want to look more authoritative, you can use a blazer or coat with a firm shoulder line. If you want a more casual style, oversized sweater or cardigan batwing and cardigan could be an option. Another tips, if you want your body to be warmer, wear turtleneck tops/polo neck tops in your blazer/coat/cardigan/sweater.

Done. Now, you can look amazing and more energized throughout the rainy season/winter. I hope this article can help you, to keep warm and modest but stylish in the rainy season/winter. Bye, guys!

Wassalammu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. 
I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

Hijabi Heartbreaker