Halaman

My Hijab Fashion and Make Up Inspiration 5

0 komentar

Assalamu'alaikum. Hello, everybody. without the second thought, let's see the latest inspiration which I get from my own mix 'n match creation from Polyvore which I will posted on this blog right about...now! And, this is the fifth series from the first, second, third, and fourth of my previous blogs. Let's get started!

This inspiration comes from K-pop stars and K-pop street styler. Korean style is more about quirkiness, edgy, or fun. K-pop stars is dare to wear classy or dressy looks. But, I'll make it proper for hijab. Wear you inner tan turtleneck, stripes maxi dress, edgy jacket, burgundy pashmina, sun hat, tangerine satchel bag, and oranges wedges. Korean is popular with natural shades makeup. So, don't wear much makeup for this looks.
 
 Gypsy woman is very famous for its clothes with bold colors and bold patterns. So, for this inspiration I'll make it proper for hijabis. Wear floral pattern blouse with black inner turtleneck, gypsy maxi skirt, leather jacket, navy pashmina and fuschia wedges. Gypsy clothes also wear extra scarf on their neck, so wear bright color scarf, for this looks. Bold smokey eyes and neon pink blush, will make this looks pop!
 
 What's up! :D This is hip-hop style for hijab (I like hip-hop music, by the way). This is one of my favorite. Sometimes, I wear this style too (but, I don't have the picture. :'( sorry). I always wear long tees with sporty jacket, sweat pants or harem pants, and baseball cap. Because now I'm wearing hijab, I combined it with brown pashmina. Sometimes if I wanna bit stylish, I also wear sneakers high heels/wedges. I will combined it with satchel bag and boyfriend watch too. My makeup advice for this style? I think, I just keep it natural. I don't want to be like Nicki Minaj or Eve.
 
 I created this when I confused about how to mix and match my asymmetrical skirt for hijab, because I have one before I'm wearing hijab. But with those tremendous pressure, finally I got the idea immediately. I think, I'll mix it with grey inner turtleneck, long printed tees, grey scarf, and long coat. I also will mix it with sunglasses, black bag, black boots, some rings and bracelet. And,...voila! A proper asymmetrical skirt for hijab style (sorry for the sentence in the picture. I'm still confusing to write "asymmetrical" correctly. @_@). Oops... . I totally forgot about makeup. :P I think, I'll just make it as natural as possible.
 
I always love to look Parisian street styler. I mean, they are look so simple but chic with their own way. When I want to know what they look like, I was a little bit cheating from eHow about how do they look like. And, I'm impressed! Usually, they're wearing coats, boots, satchel bag, crisps blouse, and pearl jewellery. With a little touch for hijabis, I combined it with inner turtleneck top, pashmina, and loose pants (you can add scarf if the weather is cold). Oh. Don't forget the sunglasses! Their makeup, is really really natural but still stand out.
 
 This is such a sweet looks (for me, I think). Mix your paisley palazzo pants with cream inner turtleneck, long pink ruffles blouse, navy blazer, soft pink pashmina, wedges, black satchel bag, and sunglasses. For makeup, red fuschia lipstick would make it stand out!
 
Woohoo! Leopard print is in the house, yo! :D Especially, if you want to look quirky like me. :P Mix your Leopard outerwear with pink maxi dress, inner turtleneck (if the dress is sleeveless, boots, big tote bag, and brown pashmina. Oh. Because I want to be different, I mix with a headdress. Nude pink lipstick will make it focused on your looks.

Patchwork will be hit in 2013. Mix your patchwork mini dress with red inner turtleneck, grey skinny jeans, red pashmina, studded boots and blazer. Fun bracelet and orange sling bag will make it not so boooriiing. :D For makeup, let's say it's natural/neutral makeup.
 
 When I listen to Westlife's song entitled Beautiful In White (it's unreleased single), I immediately create this looks for my own wedding in the future. I imagined my self wearing white lace long sleeve wedding dress (if there's a peek in the chest section, wear white inner turtleneck inside the dress) with white hijab, cathedral veil (which is the longest veil. I really want to wear it on my wedding), wedding clutch, wedding bracelet, and wedding ring of course. For the makeup, natural but stand out will make all eyes on you.
 
I hope you like it and I hope it's helpful. Wassalammu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

Hijabi Heartbreaker