Halaman

My Sick Days Essentials

0 komentar


Assalammualaikum...

Aaachoooooooooo!!!!! I'm having cold right now. Sniff sniff... And, it makes me really suffered. :'( My eyes are itchy and red. I also have runny nose, and I always have cough because my throat is inflamed. So, I have stayed on my bed (but, that doesn't mean that I didn't do my prayers). But, luckily I'm having some essentials that makes me feels better even though I was sick and stay in the bed all time.

1. Hot tea.


Hot tea helps my strep throat and my runny nose feels better. Especially, if you added it with honey and lemon. The lemon juice helps cut through congestion and the honey soothes the throat. And if you added honey, it is also really good when you're sick. Because, honey is believed to maintain our stamina so that we remain fresh and not susceptible to disease. It also can cope with strep throat.

2. Vegetable soup.


Vegetable soup is really common in Indonesia. It contains carrots, lettuce, and long beans. It is also can be added with meatballs, chicken, or broccoli. This is my favorite soup, because besides it tastes good for me, my stomach feels so warm after eating this soup. Especially, if I eat it with hot rice. Mm Mmm... Yummy! I love it! :9

3. Some books or magazines.



If you stayed on your bed because you're sick, you can read some books or magazines. Lately, I'm reading some books about marriage and wedding in Islam (maybe, because I really wanted to married with my future husband as soon as possible. :P). It really caught my hearts, until I wanted to read it again and again. I know, right now my future husband is not proposed me yet. But, I'll keep waiting in patience. Right now, I can only read some books about it and waiting for my wedding will happen.

4. Social media on your smartphones.



You know what is the most fun to do when we are sick? Keep in touch with our friends on social media! :D Come on. Most of you is always did this when you sick, right? (including me. :P) Of course! Right now, social media like Facebook, Twitter, and etc. is can be easily accessed by your smartphones. Sometimes, I always smiled if there's some funniest status on Facebook accounts of my friends. And, it makes me a little bit feel better. :P

5. Keep praying to Allah.



You think I'll never praying and remembering Allah? Nonsense! Of course I keep praying, though I was sick! Because, believe it or not, if we're sick and expect healing to Allah, He surely will grant our prayers and heal our diseases. Just keep believing if you're going to recover from your disease.

6. Listening music on your music player.


If you stayed on the bed, listening music can eliminate your boredom. I also listening music for practicing my voice (though, actually my throat is really sore. -_-'). But, I just listening until...maybe I was asleep.

7. Mobile gaming.



This is also can eliminate your boredom, if you're bored if you should going to sleep too much. Although our hands sore as it continues to play the game, but we can still have fun without having to think about disease in our bodies.

8. Lip balm.


Sometimes when you're sick, you have dried lips. If so, then use your favorite lip balms. My favorite lip balms is Baby Lips from Maybelline. The one that I have is Energizing Orange. The smells is so refreshing. To the extent that when I wear it, I forget that I was sick. :D The formula is also very gentle on my lips, so the humidity in maintained.

9. Moisturizer.



 Moisturizer is keeps your face dehydrated to nourish our dry skin when we sick. Especially me, my skin is really rough although it's oily. And, I'm not comfortable with that. So, I use my own moisturizer after washing my face. Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening Day and Night Cream. It really helps my face moist and I still look flawless though I was sick. :P

10. Body butter/body lotion.



I always use Mustika Ratu Coffee Body Butter. My skin look moist, flawless, but still firm. But, if you don't have the body butter, you can use body lotion (for tropical skins, use the body lotion with SPF 15). Believe me. You still looks fresh even though you're sick and when you welcoming your guests when you're in home (that's really lame, right? -_-').

I hope this tips is really helps. Wassalammualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

Hijabi Heartbreaker