Halaman

Marry Me, When the Time Arrived We Become One.

0 komentar


Let's call him Adam. I've been friends with her for quite a long time, even long before I decided my relationship with my ex-boyfriend and before I finally decided to wear the hijab. He was a good friend. A man with many abilities. Playing music, singing, playing guitar, bass and drums. He already has a band, but not interested to take shelter to a label. Me and him have a lot in common. Starting from our fondness of music, we are both like blue, so long as we are from a broken home family. We also love to joke and (unfortunately) we were both stubborn.

The only thing that sets us apart: I come from Indonesia while he was an American original. We also have different beliefs. I was a Muslim, while he was half-Jewish. Our age difference is also quite far. I was younger than him 11 years. But fortunately, we strongly uphold tolerance. In fact, he wanted to know more about Islam because he possess the desire to convert to Islam and he also greatly admire Indonesian culture.


When I was broken-hearted because of the betrayal of my ex-boyfriend, he was the first person to cheer me up. He was also very upset when I learned that I had been betrayed by people who didn't deserve my heart. At that time he said, "
Let him betray you. Because honestly, he was the one who lost for betraying you. You are a very nice lady." I was blushing and unable to say a word, other than thank you.

He was also surprised to see the changes that I look to wear the hijab. He had time and flattering to say that I am more beautiful when wearing hijab. Again, I was made speechless and embarrassed by it.


Until the time arrives when he expressed his feelings to me. He was very surprised because I didn't want to look for a boyfriend again.


"
Right now, I'm looking for a husband. Not a boyfriend."

He was furious to hear my explanation. I forgot that he did phobia with matters relating to marriage or commitment like (Gamophobia). This all happened because of his parents divorce. However, I'm sticking to my belief that the marriage is already clearly stated in the Qur'an, made us lose touch for some time. Unfortunately, I didn't dare to said that to him.


One day, he called me.


"I thought, you do not want to talk to me again.", I said.


"I miss your voice.", He replied. 


I was so. 

Because I still feel guilty, I apologize to him. 

"Listen, Adam. I'm sorry ..." 

"Sorry? For what?" 

"For saying something about marriage." 

What makes me very surprised was he just throws words also made me confused. 

"Hey. I'm the one who should say sorry to you. And, I also should have realized. Ready or not ready, one day I too will have a wedding. I want to marry you, but not this year. Later, after I pursue my music career." 

I could not repress my tears. 

I can only say "Promise me, marry me when you and I were both ready." 

He then tells about me to his parents. And fortunately, they approve of our relationship. Indeed, the brothers Adam initially did not like me because I was a Muslim. This could make Adam angry, saw me crying because bullied by them. It's not stop there. Adam's ex-girlfriend also attacked in droves. Thankfully, Adam lovingly defense me. He even said that I was his future wife, even though he has not proposed me. 

At an opportunity, I told him everything about me and my life. I'm just afraid that one day he regretted marrying me. I don't want this to happen. I wanted him to love me for who I am. But, do you know what he said???

Lovingly he said, "
I don't care about your family anyway. I also don't care about your past. What the most important now is you're not the same person as the first."

I cried when I heard it from him. I'm very lucky to have a future husband like him. He may look sloppy, but he has beautiful heart. He also now has a steady income. Now, it's time I introduced Adam to my parents. I'm sure, they will also give blessing to us.

 
source: http://www.vemale.com/relationship/love/22302-nikahi-aku-ketika-tiba-waktunya-kita-menjadi-satu.html 
I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

I'm doing my blog, it's because this is my favorite job. Any kind of negative comments will be deleted. Because, if you don't like my blog, just don't read it... Judge yourself, before you judging me...

Hijabi Heartbreaker